Monday, September 7, 2009

:-D Current life!

Haha, okay, so I think that we all know that I am terrible at posting!! haha, I am sorry, but I dont think that I will be getting better any time soon....I am pretty busy! :-) Well things are going really well! School just started, and its evil....yes school is evil, just be glad that you have all graduated high school! :-) I am taking AP BC Calculus for 2 class periods, AP Stats, AP Psychology, English, Seminary, Social Dance, and Theater 4. A lot of homework, and a lot of studying, but I am doing alright. I have some friends in my classes, which makes them a whole lot better (might not get as much done, but they are sure more fun!!!) Work is also going alright. I am hardly getting any hours because school started and I have so much homework, but its okay, I dont really mind. Umm....I am now trying to think of exciting things that you guys wouldnt already know. I was asked to homecoming, I am thrilled!!! It should be the best night ever! I am going with Brandon Cluff. He is the one I went to the Christmas Dance if anyone remembers him? Yeah, we are really close, and it should be awesome!! Its also on my 17th birthday, could it be any better? I mean, what better way to celebrate my birthday? I am getting old. :-) haha You guys are all shocked I bet! :-) It was adorable how he asked. He took my favorite flower (pink roses) and gave me one in each class period with a poem. Well by the end of the day I had 10 beautiful pink roses...but no name of who it was. Well I already knew, but there was still no name, so I waited. He gave me the roses on a friday, and i had to wait until Saturday night (well more like Sunday morning, because i didnt get home from work until 1:00) when my room was decorated with balloons and streamers and each balloon had a little piece of paper in it that i had to pop to read. Do you know how difficult it is to pop balloons at 1:00 in the morning without waking anyone up? pretty difficult...haha. :-) well I finally got through all the balloons, and it was him! It was awesome. I still have to get a dress and all the fun stuff like that, but I couldnt be happier about it. Other then that not much is really going on. Mom and Dad have been gone at Carleens and Brandons house for the weekend, so I have basically been a loner. :-( Its not too terrible, and they should be home later tonight. Other then that not much has really been going on. I got a new phone, that was a blast! An LG Dare. Coolest phone in the whole world! Well I should probably go do my homework. This post was bascially just a way to procrastinate it....:-( But I love you guys and I will talk to you all later!!!

2 comments:

Lance and Caetie said...

Well, well, this was a pleasant surprise!! It's kind of sad that you could fit 7 months of your past life into one paragraph, but I am super excited you posted! Can't wait to see you post pics of the Homecoming dance...in April...

Brian and Cristeen said...

Yay for homecoming! That was so cool how he put so much thought into asking...was your room clean? Good luck dress shopping/sewing!!! 17 years old...really??? Crazy!